Give to Seattle U Law
Your donation to the law school helps us educate and train the next generation of legal professionals. Learn more.
Law Alumni Board
The Law Alumni Board (LAB) serves to engage alumni and advise the dean about matters important to all alumni. Consider serving on this board. Learn more.
Regional alumni chapters
- Our alumni communities gather in cities across the country, including Anchorage, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, San Francisco, Tacoma, and Washington, D.C.
- Regional events provide an opportunity for alumni to develop and strengthen connections with their alumni colleagues and to welcome prospective and incoming students to the law school community.
- Host a regional alumni event – If you live outside of Seattle, consider hosting an event to build your local alumni community.
Guide current and future students
Serve as an Admission Ambassador
- Connects alumni volunteers with newly admitted students who have questions and seek advice about law school experiences and the legal profession.
Host a job shadow
- The Job Shadow Program provides law students with a firsthand look at the legal world outside the classroom.
- Alumni host a student at their place of work to provide a glimpse of certain types of legal practice.
- Time commitment:
Become a mentor
- Seattle U Law’s 1L Alumni Mentorship Program connects alumni with 1L students to help them acquire the leadership and professional tools they need to succeed in law school and build thriving legal careers.
- The program lasts a full calendar year, starting each January and ending in December, with the goal to encourage mentoring relationships to continue through summer internships/externships and into the fall.
- Time commitment: Should average no more than two or three hours per month unless you and your mentee agree to meet more often.
Help with moot court
We host moot court events twice each year and welcome alumni to serve as judges and coaches. Learn more.