MLS Application Requirements
Apply online through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) website. A PDF version of the application is available on request through Seattle U Law MLS Programs.
In addition to this application form, applicants must submit:
- Personal Statement (1-2 pages). Please discuss your background, goals, how you plan to use your MLS degree, and any additional information you would like us to know.
- Nonrefundable $65 (US) application fee (waived for current Seattle University students and alumni).
- A resume or C.V.
- A list of three references (academic or professional references preferred but not required).
The following items must be sent to the law school directly from the appropriate institutions:
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions where you have studied. A certified translation must be attached if the transcript is not in English.
- If English is not your first language, visit the International Students page for information about Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score requirements.
- TOEFL is waived for students whose first language is English, who attended an educational institution in which English was the primary language of instruction, or who worked in an English-speaking environment for one year or more.