Learn about our top-ranked programs and vibrant community.
Our Alaska 3L Program meets legal needs on the "Last Frontier."
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Read an excerpt of Lorraine Bannai's new book on Fred Korematsu.
- Sara Rankin says fear, disgust fuel laws against the homeless
- Innovative clinic sets bar for better representation of jailed parents
- Charlotte Garden analyzes class-action lawsuit against Uber
- Immigration Law Clinic students win asylum for refugees
- New reports debunk common myths about homelessness