Intellectual Property Law Society
- Dedicated to raising awareness of and interest in intellectual property law
- Provides opportunities for instruction, networking, and intellectual growth for interested students.
- Hosts many IP-law related activities including social events, networking events, presentations, meet and greets on campus and at firms, and community service activities.
- Membership is open to law students and faculty
- Practicing attorneys and intellectual property professionals are invited to participate.
2022-2023 Board Members
Assistant Director, Admission and Student Life
Sullivan Hall 209I