Learn about our top-ranked programs and vibrant community.
Our Alaska 3L Program meets legal needs on the "Last Frontier."
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
Read an excerpt of Lorraine Bannai's new book on Fred Korematsu.
- Truth commission for the U.S.? New York Times quotes Ron Slye
- Charlotte Garden comments on Boeing's history with unions
- Legal writing professors win Courage Award
- Fellowship allows new grad to help unemployed workers
- Innovative clinic sets bar for better representation of jailed parents