Video: Faculty discuss protecting the rule of law under Trump.
Advance your career and apply now for our fall LLM and MLS courses.
Students aim to end unfair nuisance laws with research and advocacy.
A commitment to public service drives alumni to seek elected office.
- Korematsu Center joins children of Japanese internment litigants to fight travel ban
- Dean Spade: Faculty should rethink criticism of student activists
- Andrew Siegel comments on legal challenge to Trump travel ban
- BLSA honors two graduates who serve vulnerable communities
- Robert Chang in USA Today: Deny hateful trademarks