Annual Fund for Excellence
Every gift to the Annual Fund for Excellence strengthens our ability to provide students with the practical skills and outstanding legal education they need to become powerful advocates for justice. A gift of any size makes a difference for a student.
Donors to the annual fund may designate their gift to one of the following areas:
- General Fund: Making a gift to the general fund allows the law school to allocate your gift where it will do the most good.
- Scholarships: Increasing the level of financial support available to our students is a priority. Offering competitive aid packages allows us to attract top students. See Scholarships.
- Faculty Support: Your gift supports our outstanding faculty's work and scholarship, which enhances the law school's reputation. See Faculty Support.
- Academic Programs: Rigorous classwork, combined with hands-on learning through our clinics, externships, centers, and institutes, provide an outstanding legal education. See Academic Programs.
- Student Programs: Social, cultural, and professional programs enhance the educational experience for all students both in and out of the classroom.
See Ways to Give