Geoff Palachuk is a member of Perkins Coie's nationally recognized construction group. He specializes in large commercial projects and complex construction disputes. He has a broad range of experience advising public owners, private developers, general contractors, and subcontractors in all phases of contract negotiations and project delivery, from predesign to project closeout.
- ARCHITECT AND ENGINEER LIABILITY, Chapter 7: Liability for Negligence, Co-Author (5th ed. 2021)
- State-By-State Guide to Design and Construction Contracts, Washington State, Co-Author (3d ed. 2021)
- New Decade of Construction Contracts, Seattle J. Tech., Env. & Innov. Law, Vol. 11: Iss. 1, Art. 7 (2020)
- Three Key Takeaways from Washington Spearin Doctrine Ruling, LAW360 (2020)
- CONSTRUCTION LAW, Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, Chapter Co-Author (2018)
- Aereo, Bringing the NFL to a “Cloud” Near You, 50 Gonz. L. Rev. 117 (2015)
- Transformative Use Test Cannot Keep Pace with Evolving Arts, 16 U. Denv. Sports & Ent. L.J. 233 (2014)