Combating Hate Crimes: The Role of Lawyers and the Legal System
Join Karr Tuttle Campbell and the Federal Bar Association for a screening of the documentary "Vincent Who?" with award-winning director Curtis Chin.
The screening will be followed by a panel discussion featuring:
• Nicholas Brown, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of WA
• Hunter Abell, president elect of Washington State Bar Association
• Ronald Friedman, board member, Holocaust Center for Humanity
• Jeff Liang ‘07, president, Asian Bar Association of Washington Student Scholarship Foundation
• John Cummings ‘08, former Pierce County Prosecutor and LGBTQIA advocate
Kripa Upadhyay ‘07, DEI lead/Board Member for Federal Bar Association of WA, will moderate this discussion.
Email email@example.com by March 1 to RSVP. Event will also be held on Zoom.