Video: Faculty discuss protecting the rule of law under Trump.
Alumni step up to help veterans and advocate for legal services.
Advance your career and apply now for our fall LLM and MLS courses.
New clinic helps low-income workers fight wage theft, discrimination.
- Passion for immigration law leads graduate to help workers
- Korematsu Center fights DOJ order blocking help for immigrants
- Ethnic studies case heads to trial in Tucson
- John Kirkwood on KIRO 7: Trump can't block Whole Foods deal
- John McKay on political neutrality at Justice Department