Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) Application Information
The 2016-17 LRAP application materials are below. The application deadline is April 1, 2017.
Seattle University School of Law LRAP 2016-17 Application Instructions
To be considered for LRAP funding, please follow the steps below:
- Read the LRAP Policies and Guidelines
- Complete and mail in the 2016-17 LRAP Application. Submit application and all forms by the April 1, 2017 deadline date.
- Attach the LRAP Loan Indebtedness Form to the LRAP Application.
- Attach a signed and dated copy of your (and spouse's, if applicable) 2016 IRS 1040 with all attachments and W2s.
- Attach a copy of a current pay stub to the LRAP Application.
- Attach a current resume.
- Attach a cover letter expressing public interest/non-profit involvement.
- Send an authorized Employer Certification Form to your employer(s).
- Send an authorized Lender Verification Form to each of your lenders. Lenders may take weeks to respond. Applicants are strongly encouraged to give lenders ample time to fill out the forms and to follow up with lenders to ensure the forms have been submitted by the deadline.
- All completed forms for LRAP 2016-17 are due by the April 1, 2017 deadline date. Please scan to email@example.com, fax to 206.398.4058 or mail to:
Seattle University School of Law
LRAP Committee, Student Financial Services
P.O. Box 222000
901 12th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
Important note: LRAP Applications require original signatures. Applications will be accepted by regular mail, fax or must be scanned with original signature if emailed.
The 2016-17 LRAP Application Deadline is April 1, 2017.
Applications, including all attachments, must be complete and received by the deadline date. Employer Certification and all Lender Certifications must be received by the deadline date. It may be especially difficult to get lenders to submit the required documentation in a timely manner. It is important to contact them frequently and follow-up to see if they have submitted the forms by the deadline.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the LRAP Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 398.4250.