Change of Name or Address

Address Changes

You can update your contact information in one of three ways:

  1. Via SU Online. Select "Access Student Menu", then the "Address Change" option under User Account.
  2. Send an e-mail to via your SU e-mail account.
  3. Submit a completed Address/Telephone Change Form to the School of Law Office of the Registrar.

Changes to contact information via SU Online or the Office of the Registrar will update all administrative offices including the School of Law Library.

Name Changes

Please submit a Name Change form and a copy of official documentation reflecting the name change to the Office of the Registrar. Please note on the form if you wish to change your Seattle University e-mail address.