2018 NW Regional Immigration Law Conference
March 15-16, 2018 | 14.0 Total CLE Credits Available | See Information for Specific Tracks Below
Hosted by Seattle University School of Law in cooperation with the Washington and Oregon state chapters of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Co-sponsored by the American Immigration Law Association - Washington State and Oregon Chapters
The Conference will offer three distinct tracks with panels tailored for attorneys new to Immigration Law; attorneys practicing primarily Family based immigration and those practicing in the area of Business/Investor based immigration.
- Family/Removal Track - 12.5 Law and Legal and 1.5 Ethics CLE Credits
- Business Track - 14.0 Law and Legal CLE Credits
- Basics Track - 12.5 Law and Legal and 1.5 Ethics CLE Credits
Please click on the links below to open a copy of the full daily agenda or the agendas for the individual tracks.
|Matt Adams||Davis Bae||Bart Klein|
|Chris Anders||Nick Berning||Maria Zlateva|
|Malou Chavez||Greg Boos||Henry Cruz|
|Jay Gairson||Lisa Christoffersen||Dustin O"Quinn|
|Amanda Gray||Lisa Ellis||Sujata Ajmera|
|Hilary Han||William Frick||Micaela Guthrie|
|Katrina Kilgren||Robert Gibbs||Holly Pai|
|Stephen Manning||Felicia Gittleman||KoKo Huang|
|Greg McLawsen||Ester Greenfield||Christopher Motta-Wurst|
|Terry Preshaw||Abby Loomis||Megen Vogel|
|Trina Realmuto||Turid Owren||Jeanne Marie Clavere|
|Danielle E. Rosche||Joel H. Paget||David Ware|
|Ali Schneider||Tifani Parrilli||Kate Lopez Ley|
|Chris Strawn||Elizabeth Poh||Radhika Mehta|
|Michele Carney||Shahzad Qadri||Jennifer Rotman|
|Raquel Hecht||Amy M. Royalty||Melissa Campos|
|Neha Vyas||Leonard Saunders||Gustavo Cueva|
|Jessica Boell||Melany Savitt||Peter Tovey|
|Elaine Fordyce||Devin T. Theriot-Orr||Michelle Salter|
|Angel Graf||Carin Weinrich||Jessica Yu|
|Phil Hornik||Jimmy Wu||Bart Stroupe|
|Bonnie Wasser||Lola Zakharova|
Early Bird Registration Deadline - January 31, 2018
Available for all categories except for Law Student & One-Day Registrations. Before January 31, subtract $100 from the listed tuition prices, except for Speakers, who may subtract $50 from the listed tuition price.
Regular tuition is listed below:
- General Registration: $575.00
- AILA Member/SU School of Law Alumni: $395.00
- Non-Profit/Government Employee: $295.00
- Paralegal: $325.00
- Law Student: $150.00
- One-Day Registration: $290.00
- Speakers and AILA CLE Committee Members: $197.50
- AILA CLE Committee Members who are also Speakers: Free
The CLE committee is offering scholarships to potential attendees who are financially unable to afford the cost of registration. Scholarships are offered to AILA OR/WA members in good standing. Scholarship recipients may comped up to 100 percent of registration fees, depending on the total number of recipients. To apply for a scholarship, applicants must submit all of the following to Mary Beth Sheehan (email@example.com), by January 31:
- Cover letter addressed to Carin Weinrich explaining personal financial need.
- Statement as to whether applicant would be able to able to register even if only a portion of the fees were comped, or whether 100% award is required in order to attend.
- Statement as to willingness to volunteer on future NW CLE committees. Please note that future volunteer hours are not required to receive this scholarship, but are encouraged as a way to give back.
A room block for the 2018 NW Regional Immigration Law Conference is available for participants at the Silver Cloud Hotel-Broadway, located across Madison Street from Seattle University, approximately 3 blocks from the conference site. For detailed information about the hotel, please download the information packet or visit the hotel website at www.silvercloud.com/seattlebroadway/
- King Room: $169.00
- Double Queen Room: $179.00
Rates above are net and exclusive of tax. Upgraded room types are available at a premium rate and are based on availability.
Online Reservation Instructions
Please click on the GROUP link below:
1. On the left hand side of the screen please select the desired arrival and departure dates and input the number of guests.
2. Click on "Search for Availability"
3. Click on "Reserve" for the room type you prefer. It will take you to a page where guests can enter all their information.
4. Finally, Click on "Make a Reservation" and your guests should receive a reservation confirmation email shortly thereafter.
Group rates are net, non-comissionable & exclusive of lodging tax.
Please note a $15.00 taxable surcharge is applied for each adult beyond double occupancy. There is a max of (4) four individuals per guestroom, regardless of guestroom type.
Phone Reservation Instructions
Call our hotel directly at (206)325.1400 and ask for the "Immigration Law Conference" or "" group and a guest services agent will be able to assist with making your reservation.
$35.00 plus tax per night
- complimentary high speed internet access
- courtesy shuttle service to/from downtown Seattle
- indoor swimming pool & whirlpool
- state-of-the-art fitness facility, gift shop and business center
- complimentary laundry facilities