- Community service; global outreach; campus worship; local churches; social justice education; retreats.
- Emergency procedures; parking; contact information.
- Transportation; parking; collegiums; off-campus housing.
- The Archbishop Connolly Center is one of the most complete athletic facilities in the area, a place for our entire academic community to join together in a broad offering of organized athletic and recreational activities.
- CAPS offers a confidential environment in which to discuss personal issues with a trained professional. Counseling can help you to gain a deeper insight into your own personal make-up and to develop more effective ways to respond to the stressors in your life. Resources at CAPS are free and available to all currently enrolled undergraduates, graduates and law school students.
- OMA is charged with providing numerous multicultural programs and services, not only for students of color specifically, but also for Seattle University generally. OMA's mission carries on Dr. King's message of transforming hope into action, day by day, for Seattle University's ethnic student population and overall campus community.
- The mission of the Student Health Center at Seattle University is directed toward enhancing levels of wellness and empowering students to be self-directed in their own care. In addition, these college years are seen as a unique window of opportunity where health care providers can influence health promoting life-style behaviors.