The Dean's Club honors our alumni and friends who demonstrate their commitment to Seattle University School of Law's mission by contributing $1,000 or more annually to any program, scholarship, or fund. These leadership gifts from our most loyal donors demonstrate philanthropy in action and represent our strongest allies in the legal community. Members are also enrolled in the Seattle University President's Club.
Recognizing the power of our alumni to change the world, the Emerging Leaders Club was established to honor those who partner with us in creating the next generation of leadership in the legal community. Alumni from the School of Law's nine most recent classes are automatically enrolled in the Dean's Club and the President's Club when their giving during the fiscal year of July 1 through June 30 reaches $100 for each year since their graduation. Membership is also extended to current students at the entry rate.Corporate matching gifts can be included in the cumulative total as well.
Emerging Leaders Club Giving Levels
|$100||Class of 2016 and current students|
|$200||Class of 2015|
|$300||Class of 2014|
|$400||Class of 2013|
|$500||Class of 2012|
|$600||Class of 2011|
|$700||Class of 2010|
|$800||Class of 2009|
|$900||Class of 2008|
Benefits of Leadership Giving Clubs
Membership in our Dean's Club or Emerging Leaders Club include the following benefits:
- Free parking pass allowing occasional campus parking for one year (due to IRS regulations, current SU faculty, staff, and students are not eligible for this benefit.)
- Invitations to Dean's Club events and to the annual President's Club recognition event.
- Invitations to selected campus and regional events.
- Inclusion on the Dean's Club plaque, updated annually, mounted at the west entrance of Sullivan Hall, outside the Justice Fred H. Dore Courtroom.
- Seattle University A.A. Lemieux Library privileges (borrowing privileges).
Your investment in the School of Law's Annual Fund positions us as partners in what we consider to be our most important work - ensuring the success of our students during and after law school.
All gifts to the annual fund directly support:
- scholarships and fellowships (including summer public interest fellowships)
- expansion of internship and externship opportunities (especially in Washington, D.C., Alaska and internationally)
- growth in our clinical course offerings - ensuring every student has the opportunity to participate in a clinical experience
- meaningful opportunities for students to become involved in our institutes and centers
In the classroom and beyond, your support makes certain our students graduate with the knowledge and skill-set necessary to stand out in an ever competitive job market. Whether serving as attorneys or in myriad other positions from entrepreneur to educator, Seattle University School of Law alumni are changing the face of the legal community.