Engage with Law Students & Alumni
Recruit Student Volunteers
Are you interested in connecting with the law school on a project to help meet the needs of underserved individuals and communities? ATJI is your starting point! Email ATJI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-398-4173 and we would be happy to help:
- Share your existing volunteer, internship, and fellowship opportunities with law students
- Brainstorm new projects or other ways in which law student volunteers can help further your work
- If you want to post a public interest or pro bono opportunity on our Pro Bono Portal, please fill out this form and email it to email@example.com.
- Help develop law student trainings to prepare them to work with you
Support Our Law Students and Alumni
If you'd like to support the work of Seattle University law students, there are multitudes of ways to get involved:
- Sign up to be an attorney with the Moderate Means Program
- Volunteer as an attorney with the Foreclosure Mediation & Outreach Project's Tacoma Foreclosure Clinic
- Volunteer as an attorney with Wayfind
- Attend or help facilitate a Social Justice Monday session
- Help mentor, train, or advise one of our many student organizations including the Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF), Street Youth Legal Advocates of Washington (SYLAW), Incarcerated Mothers Advocacy Project (IMAP), and Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP). Contact Jennifer Werdell, ATJI Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mentor a new graduate in the Low Bono Incubator Program in the area of law they are practicing in. Contact Jennifer Werdell, ATJI Associate Director, at email@example.com.
- Make a gift to support the Access to Justice Institute, Public Interest Law Foundation, or the Annual Fund.
For more information, please contact ATJI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-398-4173. We look forward to collaborating with you!